RaJasthan High Court Stenographer jobs 2020
- Vacancy: 434
- Type: All Government jobs
- Experience: 0 years
- Salary: Rs - Not Disclosed
- Location: jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Category: 10 pass jobs, 12 pass jobs
Jobs in Rajasthan High Court Stenographer 2020
Description: Direct Recruitment to the post of Stenographers for District Courts and DLSAs 2020.
Last Date Of Application : 28 Feburary 2020
1. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility before proceeding to fill online application.
2. Applicants are advised to take the print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
** Please read all instructions from the given document of related jobs. **
STEPS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION
- Log on to http://www.hcraj.nic.in
- Click on the link "Recruitment” provided on the home page.
- Click on it open a new link "Recruitment ".
- This will open a page of various Recruitments.
- Now click on "Stenographers for District Courts and DLSAs 2020" link.
- Then Click on “Online Application Portal”.
- This will open a new desired page “Online Application Porta
- Online Application Portal.
- Applicants have two Options as “Login” and “Registration Now”.
- The first time the user clicks on “Registration Now”.
- Before/During Registration, the applicant is required to verify his/her Mobile Number by OTP Method.
- User Name must be a minimum of five characters.
- The password should be between 7 to 15 characters and must contain at least one numeric digit and one special character.
- The applicant must have completed his/her “Registration” before filling the Online Application form (All Fields are mandatory in the Registration Form).
- “After the successful Registration Applicant will receive SMS of his / her USER ID on registered Mobile Number.” Note: “Candidate are advised to keep their “User ID” and “Password” It will be used in further Process”.
- After successful registration, the applicant can fill the Online Application Form.
- For filling the online application form, Candidates have to use Credentials i.e. USER ID & PASSWORD.
- “Successful saving of Online Application form doesn’t mean the Successful Submission of Form.” STEP FOUR:
- After saving the filled-in Online Application Form successfully, the Applicant must have to deposit the requisite Fee by Clicking on the “Make Payment” Option.
- The mode of payment will be online only.
- Due to any reason, the applicant fails to deposit the fees than applicants have the option as “Make Payment” at their Home Page. They can “Log in” by using their Credentials.
- “After successful payment of fees, the Applicant will receive SMS on his / her registered Mobile Number.”
- The applicant may download his/her application form with the help of option ‘Print Application’ at Home Page”
- “If the Online Application Form is not submitted successfully, the Applicant will not be able to get the Printout of Application form”.
For more information see the notification